Monday, April 20, 2015

Makeup Monday: Current Drugstore Favorites | Products I Use Daily

Hello! Lovelies


Ugh! Monday again the day everyone around the world comes to fear on a Sunday evening. But for me that means I get to share Makeup with you on "Makeup Monday". Today instead of reviewing a "cult" or "hyped" about new product I thought I'd share my current favorite drugstore/Walmart & Target, Products. I personally enjoy reading these kinds of post because I feel like their is a better chance I can go out and buy these products afterwards, unlike when I see blog posts on such brands like Chanel or Tom Ford which are just a little pricey! But amazing and beautiful none the less.

Some of these products have been favorites of mine for years and some are recent finds. A few I've loved for years but just recently started using them again on a daily basis.
 


 
 
 
Concealer:
 
 
This concealer I use to cover blemishes and dark marks left from acne scaring. It's thick and creamy and blends very nice.
 
 
I use this concealer to brighten up my under eye area and to cover some of the purple veins and red tones on my eye lids.
 
Foundation:
 
 
I've used this foundation on and off for 4 years or so. I had been loving a foundation by Flower Cosmetics but every time I go to buy it they don't have my shade. So about 3 weeks or so ago I switched back to my old favorite. This is a medium to full coverage foundation. It doesn't feel greasy or oily on the skin. Its long lasting. You can use a little product or build up the coverage. Depends on what you need and what kind of look you are going for. This comes in a Normal/Dry formula and Oily. My skin is on the dry side so I always get the normal / dry. Also it comes in a wide range of shades which is always nice. Great for mixing if you can't find your perfect color.
 
Powder:
 
  
I've been using Cover Girl since I was a little Girl. My mom would always give me her Cover Girl compact when it was running low. I always thought it was the most wonderful thing. And the smell OMG how I do love the smell of Cover Girl powder. Sometimes I try new ones and I usually end up going back to Cover Girl. I will use this product until I die.
 
Blush:
 
 
ELF in my opinion makes some of the best affordable blushes out there. This palette is perfect for Spring & Summer. I've used it everyday since I bought it. I did a whole review on it here.
 
Brows:
 
I have rather thick brows and always have. But I like to define my arch a bit so for awhile now I've been using brow pencils. I recently discovered this Milani one. I love that is has a spoolie on the end.
 
Lips:
 
 
My all time FAVORITE drugstore lip balm. You must try it if you haven't already. If you like mint you'll love this.
 
 
If you would like to give any of the products I mentioned a try click on which you are interested in and it will take you to where you can purchase it online. You should be able to find most of these at your local, Walmart, Target , Ulta or Walgreens.
 
 
 I hope you enjoyed this post. I'd love to hear what your currently loving in a comment. I always love trying new drugstore Makeup & Beauty products.
 
Have a wonderful week! :)
 
Love
Emily

  
Disclaimer: Any photos used are mine unless otherwise posted with a * . I was not sent this item to review. I purchased this item with my own money. The opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment :