Monday, March 30, 2015

Makeup Monday: ELF Studio Blush Palette | "New" 4 Shade Palette

Hello, Lovelies!
 
 
 
Eyes Lips & Face otherwise known as ELF cosmetics has done it again. They have released a 4 shade Blush palette that is beautiful. ELF's studio line is known for it's beautiful blushes & bronzers at a very affordable price point. I myself use their Bronzer & Blush duo everyday, the one that is a dupe for Nars Orgasm & Laguna, but in my personal opinion there is something about the Elf duo that I like better than the high end one.

This palette comes in two different shade ranges Light & Dark. Both look very nice. But I picked up the Light because I thought it would look nice for Spring & Summer. Now after trying this one and liking it so much I wouldn't mind trying the dark one as well.
 
 

 
 These are beautifully pigmented, they blend very nice. Super creamy and soft to the touch not chalky at all. They appear the same color as in the tin when swatched and applied to the face. Over all they are an amazing product, Really don't have anything bad to say about them. So glad Fleur of FleurDeForce had this in her recent video, if she hadn't I might never have picked it up.
 

Pros:
Price $6
Pigmentation


 
5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆
 
If you'd like to try this for yourself it can be bought in store at Walmart or Target, and online.
 
What's your favorite ELF product?
 
 

Love

 EMILY



  

Disclaimer: Any photos used are mine unless otherwise posted with a * . I was not sent this item to review. I purchased this item with my own money. The opinions are 100% my own

No comments :

Post a Comment