Tuesday, December 2, 2014

6 Week Christmas Cookie Countdown: Week 4 | White Chocolate & Cranberry Oat Cookies

Hello! Lovelies
 
Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. Seams like it's been non stop since Thursday. Not only was it Thanksgiving it was also my birthday. So I took a little blog break to relax and spend time with family.
 
 
What fruit says it's the Holidays more than Cranberries ?!?!
That is the question, because I can't think of any others.
So today I thought I'd share a simple , no fuss White Chocolate & Cranberry Oat Cookies recipe with you all. I don't know why but I only ever make Oatmeal cookies during the holidays. For some reason they make me think "Winter Treat".
 
But anyways lets get onto the recipe.
 

 
 
 
Recipe:   Pre Heat over 375 F Bake at: 375 F  For: 9 - 10 minutes Makes: about 3 dozen
 
1 Egg
3/4 Cup Shortening
1 Cup Brown sugar, packed
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1/4 Cup water
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/4 cups Flour
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
3 Cups Oatmeal
1/4 - 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
 
In a stand mixer or bowl. Beat egg, white & brown sugar until combined.  Add water. Then add in your shortening , salt, soda and vanilla. Once mixed through. Add oats. Mix. Slowly add in your flour. If they seam overly sticky add a bit extra flour.
 
Spoon onto baking sheet and bake for around 9 minutes.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoy this recipe, if you try it I'd love to know. Comment below or tweet me pictures at @ChicCountryGirl

 
Enjoy!

 

 
Love
Emily

 
 Disclaimer: Any photos used are mine unless otherwise posted with a * . This post was 100% created by me and photos are copyrighted to TheChicCountryGirl, If your sharing any of them please give credit to this site
 



No comments :

Post a Comment