Saturday, May 19, 2012

theBalm: Balms Away Eye Makeup Remover Review

Hello, Lovelies

So recently I discovered a product from theBalm that I hadn't tryed or even heard of before.
And that product is Balms Away.

I really wish I had known about this before now, because it's amazing.

What it is:
A vitamin-infused, skin-soothing eye makeup remover.
All you do is rub this salve like textured product on your eyelids and then wipe off with a warm wash cloth.

Cost: $20.00

(Isn't the packaging cute?!?! It looks like something you'd buy from an old time Apothecary.)

Expectations:
Not much, Wasn't that excited about it, Nor did I think it would be as good as it is.

End results:
Great! I'm now a BIG fan of Balms Away. I know I'll be buying it in the future.

Other nice things about this product is that it has none of the things listed below..

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates

Which these day's is great.

I love that it doesn't irate my eyes.

I have sensitive skin and sometines different products can really make my skin red or very dry and this hasn't.

I'd reccomend this to anyone looking for a good eye makeup remover.

This can be bought at
or


xoxo Emily



2 comments :