Monday, May 21, 2012

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray


Hello, Love's



A while back now my mother bought a limited edition Birchbox and was kind enough to share a few products with me. One of those being Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.
It's not as much of a traditional hair spray to hold a curl or style,
It gives your hair volume and a new life for 2nd-3rd day hair (aka Un-washed hair).


I love this design on the spray bottle/can.
The size that came in my mama's Birchbox was a small travel/purse size.
Which I've already all used up.
So I went ahead and payed the $39.00 dollars for the 8.5 fl oz bottle.
I know it will last me a pretty long time and I just love the product.

If you knew me you'd know that I must love this hair product if I'm willing to pay over $40 with shipping for a hairspray. I normally shop the lanes of Wally World for things like that and rarely spend over $9.99
But this product is just that amazing!

Birchbox site says

"Birchbox Breakdown

Part dry shampoo, part texturizer, this genius invention controls oils in dirty hair and gives clean but blah tresses instant lift. It makes everything more fun, from blowouts to messy up dos.

How it Works

Patented polymers absorb oil to give hair a rough n’ tumble sexy texture and adds a bit of hold to keep things in place — all without leaving any powdery residue.

How to Use

Hold can four to five inches away from roots and spray generously. Commence with styling. "


Expectations:
I didn't have any since I didn't know id be getting the product and I had never heard of it before, But once I read the box and more about it I was very excited to learn that it could be used as a dry shampoo.


End Results:
Love Love Love this spray! I'm glad to say I am no longer looking for a good dry shampoo because I've found a great product to make my hair look wonderful!
Also I have dark hair and this doesn't leave any powdery substance in my hair which is always a plus!


Id recommend this product to anyone, Mama's,Sisters,& Friends!


xoxo Emily

PS Sorry for the bad quality pictures, My lighting isn't very good today.

No comments :

Post a Comment