Monday, May 25, 2015

Makeup Monday: Astor Skin Match Glow BB Cream

Hello! Lovelies
 
BB Cream a once Asian cult classic is now a worldwide thing. Everyone sells there own version of a "bb cream" these days. I mostly use them in the Summer, So this review comes just in time cause summer is just around the corner.  A BB cream is similar to a tinted moisturizer but its supposed to have different benefits for your skin. I can't say after using them that I've seen a noticeable difference in my skin but I do enjoy a good BB cream. Over the years I've tried a good few. Some western versions and classic Asian ones. Both with good results. A few of the Asian ones have been off color wise but nice none the less.
 
BB Cream was actually invented in the 60's by a German dermatologist, So it's fun to be able to try a German Drugstore BB cream.
 
Astor Skin Match Glow is a beautiful product. It leaves your skin hydrated and glowing. It gives you a light even coverage. Remember that this isn't foundation, you will not get high coverage from a true bb cream. I myself have acne and scaring on my cheeks and chin. This product left a great finish. I then went in with concealer to hid the not so great areas of my face and powdered it.
 
 
 
 

 
 
If high coverage and flawless skin is what you are looking for then I wouldn't recommend this product or any bb cream really. This leaves your natural skin slightly visible and breathable. I really like this BB cream. It's great for light makeup days, or for when its really hot out and you don't want a full face of makeup.
 
 
This is a beautiful product. If you are looking for a new BB cream to try and are in Europe than I 100% recommend this.
 
All in one beauty balm claims to:
 
  • Increase Natural Radiance
  • Brings Instant Glow
  • SPF 15
  • Unifies Skin Tone
 
 
Pros:
Hydrating
 
 
Cons:
Not available in USA
Color range only 2 choices I believe
 
5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆
 
 
 
 
Love
 EMILY
 
Disclaimer: Any photos used are mine unless otherwise posted with a * . I was not sent this item to review. I purchased this item with my own money. The opinions are 100% my own
 



No comments :

Post a Comment