Monday, March 2, 2015

Makeup Monday: The Glam Guide by Fleur De Force | Beauty & Lifestyle Book Review

Hello! Lovelies
 
 
In the past year it seams as though all of the popular YouTubers have been releasing their own books. But I have yet to buy any of them until now. I feel as though a few of them have been guided towards the younger viewing audience than for those of us who are in our 20's. So when I heard Fleur of Fleur De Force was going to be releasing a book I couldn't wait. If you don't know who Fleur is, She's an English based beauty/lifestyle blogger & vlogger.
I've been watching her videos and reading her blog for years. When the book arrived in the post last week I felt almost like a proud friend.
 No I have never met Fleur but seeing her become so successful is amazing. When I discovered her channel she was well under 100,000 followers and now she has over 1 MILLON. The girl has come a long way from her very first hauls & "What's in my handbag?" videos.

 
 
 
The Glam Guide is not just a beauty book it's more of a lifestyle book. With helpful tips and tricks. Like I said before it's not just a book for young teenagers. I feel like girls 13-30 would enjoy this book.
 
The illustrations in the book are beautiful! As well the photographs.
 
 

 

 
I've read many books similar to this but so far this one is my favorite. If you enjoyed Lauren Conrad's style book, I think you'd like this a lot. It's more personal and covers a wider range of topics.
 
 
This book covers

Beauty & Hair

Fashion

Travel

Love


As well as what made her "Internet" famous, YouTube & Blogging.


This book gives you tips and ideas without telling you how you should look and behave. I highly recommend you check out this book. If you are like me and live in the US you can order it online from Amazon.co.uk, They will ship here. I believe Fleur said it would be released in the US sometime later this year.

I give this book:
 
 
5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆
 
If you are a girly girl and love all things makeup, beauty and glamour you will love this book!
 
 
Love
 EMILY

  
Disclaimer: Any photos used are mine unless otherwise posted with a * . I was not sent this item to review. I purchased this item with my own money. The opinions are 100% my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment