Monday, September 8, 2014

Review: Mac Cosmetics The Simpsons Collection - Blush

Hello, Lovelies
A few months back when I heard that Mac would be releasing a Simpson's collection in honor of their 25th anniversary I just knew I'd have to get something from the collection. So last week when it went on sale online I put in my order. The shadows and lip glosses were a little bright for my taste so I didn't order any of them, now don't get me wrong they are really fun colors I just didn't know how often I'd use them so I went with the blushes.
 But after using the blush and loving the packaging so much I kind of want to try the shadows or maybe the nail wraps. This collection is just so much fun! My favorite thing about Mac has always been the limited edition products. 







The first blush is a blue tone pink. It looks rather bright but once applied to the skin its on the lighter side. The second is a bright peachy color. It's very pigmented so be careful when using. A little goes a long way, you don't want to end up looking like a drag queen (Unless that is you thing, Rock it!).


These blushes are absolutely beautiful. Great color, and nicely pigmented. And the packaging is wonderful. If you are a Simpson's fan you will love the packaging. I myself wouldn't say I am a "superfan" but I grew up on the Simpson's being the 90's child that I am and my brother was a huge Simpson's fan. The limited edition packaging is high quality it doesn't feel cheap at all. It's not just a sticker on the front its a raised piece of plastic. A  collectible compact for sure.



If you'd like to try any of this collection it can be bought at: Mac Cosmetics , Nordstroms , & Macy's


Pros:
Pigmentation
Quality

Cons:
That all Mac limited edition compacts aren't this nice.

5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆

Love
 EMILY



Disclaimer: Any photos used are mine unless otherwise posted with a * . I was not sent this item to review. The opinions are 100% my own.


No comments :

Post a Comment