Thursday, May 3, 2012

The first EVER US Glossyboox!



Holy Guacamole!


It has arrived....

The first US Glossybox! :)

If you don't know what Glossybox is here's what their site says:


  • 5 exciting travel-sized beauty products,
    delivered each month
  • The crème de la crème of international brands
  • Exclusive access to global beauty trends

  •   It's a monthly Subscription 
    Cost:
    ??

    With it just being released to the US im not sure what the monthly price is but in the UK I think it's 10 GBP.
     Which isn't bad for getting to try out brands you may have never thought to even try before.                             

    I was lucky enough to have won the very first box.

    And here's what's inside:



    Basq - Cucumber Tea Eye Gel
    $25

    O.P.I. - Kiss Me on My Tulips
    $8.50


                 
    C.O. Bigelow - Lavender & Peppermint Body Lotion

    $12.00
    


    Cargo - EyeBronzer
    $22.00

    Kryolan - High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine (Toffee)
    $18.10

    Erno Laszlo - Hollywood Collection
    Sample size


    Can't wait to try out all the products. So far I've only used the nail polish and it's amazing, I've never used O.P.I before but I sure am going to now. Loved it!

    My expectations for this box:

    Very High

    How they met:

    Beyond amazing :)

    An fabulous beauty box. The best one I've yet to try!

    If you'd like any reviews on the items let me know in the comments.


    xoxo Emily

    No comments :

    Post a Comment